I have been doing hardly anything productive, unless you count reading Avengers fic on AO3 productive. IN which case, *throws confetti* IT'S WONDEROUS!1. Reply to this post with TAG ME MOTHAFUCKAAAAA and I will pick five of your icons.
2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
1. Cheat Sheet
- A long, long time ago,
in a galaxy far away
there was someone who had a larger version of this image in their signature on Gaia. Yes, I was on Gaia. Two different accounts that are now collecting whatever amounts to dust on the internet. Since I was writing at the time and most of it seemed to be porny and hey, I like boobs and that is a hilarious ingenious way to cheat, I MUST HAVE IT. So I saved and cropped. I still love it to this day.
- Religious humor is one of my things. I like it. I also like the implied fact that no one can do it. Water ski? Yes. Skate
on water? No. Jesus, though, Jesus could totally summon up skates from 70s, all hipster like, and just do triple axels ALL OVER THAT SHIT like "LET ME SHOW YOU THE MOVES OF MY PEOPLE." I like using it mostly when things are ironic or just plain, "well, isn't that special." It's my wry icon, I guess.
3. Days Gone Wong
- If you play Sims, you're probably very familiar with that screen cap. Probably made sure the cooking skill was as low as it could be, give the character glass windows as walls with no door, no fire alarm, lots of wood and watch the world burn
. It's the ultimate FML icon. If it's bad and not covered under the wry icon, it's this baby.
- It's the pinnacle of Fight Club
, really, aside from, you know, the Fight Club. Trying to find that center of yourself. Crossroads. Decisions that need to be made. The Penguin told Jack to slide. Go with the flow. So he did. With a split personality, but he did.It's been entirely too long since I've seen this movie. Why don't I own it?
- I discovered a doll site through WebUrbanist
. A woman named Marina Bychkova had these AMAZING porcelain dolls. I mean, holy crap just look at these amazing dolls
. If I'm remembering right, she made a series based off fairy tales. One of them was Snow White. I don't remember much about what she actually had the dolls pose for- like if there was fairy tale meaning to it, but this one
reminded me of Snow White. I use it as my default icon because it's pretty and because, hey, what describes a fangirl best than the temptation of forbidden fruit?